Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Tuesday

I'm wearing a black shirt from Express, over sized cashmere scarf from Macy's, Green slacks from Express, Vintage belt, and riding boots from Target. Today was super cold (there was a chance of snow!) so this outfit was both cozy and chic and perfect for the weather! The over sized scarf can also be a shawl, and I love its versatility. I also love the multiple colors. They're perfect for cheering up on a cloudy day!

I'm wearing a lace tanktop from American Eagle, a skirt from a store in Switzerland, a military jacket from Nordstrom, patterned tights, and combat boots from American Eagle. I like this outfit because its girly and super cute. I also love the pop of colr in the tank top. It pulls the outfit together.

xoxo,
Girls in Heels




No comments:

Post a Comment