Monday, November 28, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Monday

Hey guys. We have decided to have an "outfit of the day" week this week. Every day we will post what we wore that day and you can all say what you think of them! Feel free to post your own cute outfit for that day, as well! Hope you enjoy this!
I
I'm wearing an Express black shirt, Gap knitted sweater, Pashmina scarf, silk shorts from Target, patterned tights, gold bangles from Claire's, and Nine West black and gold flats. I'm going all-natural with my hair and makeup. I love this outfit because its super comfy, perfect for the chilly weather, and still looks dressed up.

I'm wearing a cream Target sweater, American Eagle Jeans, vintage boots and purse, and a Pier One necklace. I like this outfit because it's comfy and casual enough for school, but still looks put together.

xoxo,
Girls in Heels


No comments:

Post a Comment