Saturday, August 11, 2012

Nailed it: Update your old mani!

Hey guys so I hope you've seen my last post about nails! I just wanted to let you know that I do my nails about once a week, so expect posts about every weekend. I also wanted to describe how I update my mani! After the wear of several days, your polish might start to chip or get old. I hate this because I never have enough time to redo my nails in the middle of the week! My fix: add a little something! If I'm wearing a plain color on my nails, about halfway through the week I like to add some glitter to mask the chips and flaws! Or sometimes I add a little extra detail. I love to do this because it keeps your look updated and fresh, without all the time you would need to start over! My last post was black and white chevron nails, and I just added some gold detailing! Pardon the sloppiness, I was in a rush:/


I love to add details to keep things from getting boring! Let me know your ideas for updating your mani!
xoxo,
Girls in Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment