Thursday, July 26, 2012

What I Get at...Starbucks!

Today, I had a wonderful lunch at Starbucks. I thought for this post, I would talk about what I get when  I go to Starbucks, whether for breakfast, lunch, or a snack. This will be the start of new blog series where we show what we get at different restaurants and give you the opportunity to email us YOUR favorite options at those places. Feel free to share with us at any time!!

Breakfast

Blueberry Scone
Filling, light, and with a light sprinkling of sugar on top, this scone is the perfect morning treat!

Blueberry Muffin
This is my FAVE breakfast item! The top has bread crumbs and fresh blueberries that are to die for!

Greek Yogurt & Honey Parfait
I love greek yogurt, especially with honey and granola. This is perfect if you aren't that hungry but still need a little something in the a.m. hours.

Lunch

Chipotle Chicken Wrap Bistro Box
In this box, there is white chicken strips, lime-cilantro slaw, pepper jack cheese, avocado salsa, and whole wheat wraps. You use these ingredients to make little wraps that are sooo delicious! The last thing in the box is a small piece of dark chocolate. It satisfies that sweet craving without going overboard. This box is the PERFECT light lunch when paired with a coffee.

Turkey & Swiss
This is just your basic turkey and cheese. But it's made with fresh and delicious ingredients! However, you might want some chips or a scone to go with it, because its not really filling.

Snacks

Marble Loaf
This is my favorite snack EVER. It's basically a piece of pound cake thats a mix of chocolate and vanilla. It's delicious and goes perfectly with a sweet drink!

Cake Pops
This is great if you want a light, sweet snack! They are so cute, portable, and come in many different flavors! 

Drinks

Skinny Caramel Machiatto


Skinny Vanilla Latte


White Chocolate Mocha
My guilty pleasure...


xoxo,
Girls in Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment