Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale Haul

The Semi-Anual sale is going on right now at Victoria's Secret! They have everything from bras, underwear, sleepwear, clothes, and beauty products at super low prices (as much as 75 % off)! Me and my friends went today, and I found a few things that I'm really excited about! I didn't go as crazy as I could have, but I got a lot of good stuff for the little amount of money I spent!

Pink Beach Summer Crush Body Lotion & Body Mist
Lotion Prices
Original: $15
Sale: $7.50
Body Spray Prices
Original: $8
Sale: $4


Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist
Prices
Original: $4
Sale: $2


Pink Razor Back Tank in peach
Prices
Original: $17.50
Sale: $10


Totals
Original: $44.50
Sale: $23.50

So, by shopping during the Semi-annual sale rather than any normal day, I saved a grand total of $21!
We would love for you to share what you got at the sale and how much you saved! Happy shopping!
xoxo,
Girls in Heels


No comments:

Post a Comment