Thursday, June 14, 2012

June Birchbox Review!

Hey girls! So I just recently received my June Birchbox and I'm in love. The theme for this month's box was Jet Set, so either the products were picked for their travel-friendliness or they were picked from another part of the world! And since I am about to embark this Sunday to an unknown location, I was just exuberant with the contents of this box.


As you can see from above, the Birchbox team decided to keep it's receivers stylishly protected with Cynthia Rowley fashion inspired band-aids! I will definitely be carrying these around with me next week. I was also delighted to find a full size liquid eyeliner! Personally, liquid or gel is my all-time favorite liner, and I just ran out of my NARS liquid eyeliner so I've been trying to hunt a new one down lately. This eyeliner is called Eyeko, and it's imported from London, one of my favorite places, which makes it even better! Next, in the box was a lip/cheek stain called Staniac by theBalm cosmetics. I love stains because you never get the same look twice! You can dab a little on for subtle color, or use a generous amount for a pop of color. One product that I was a little surprised to find but also extremely happy about, was the Melvita Rose Floral Water. It's used to refresh your skin at any point in your day. I love it's light, fresh scent. This is a really nice product to have for travel. Also in the box, is a skin moisturizer by the brand Yu-Be from Japan. It can be used for problems from dry skin or lips, to split cuticles and sunburns. This all-in-one product is once again a necessity for travels. The bonus in my box this week was a cologne sample for "a Birchbox Man." I think the point of this was a father's day bonus, but mine will be given to my boyfriend (sorry dad)!

Anyway I love getting my Birchbox because it's like a little surprise every month! And what's better than getting beauty product presents? I highly recommend for those of you that have a little extra money every month to subscribe to Birchbox, (or just ask for it for a present like me!)
Also, don't forget you only have 2 more hours to send in your summer makeup looks for our free giveaway!!!

Remember to leave us any comments or suggestions below!
xoxo,
Girls in Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment