Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March Birchbox Review: Teen Vogue Edition


Hey girls! I was super excited to recieve this special edition Teen Vogue Birchbox this month. It came with some of my favorite beauty products, plus a $10 ModCloth coupon!

1. Essie Luxe Effects Nail Polish in Set in Stone- this glittery nail polish can be used as a top coat for shimmer, or used by itself, for a bold, sparkly look. Essie is one of my favorite nail polish brands, and I love glitter, so of course I am in love with this product. Full Size $8

2. Annick Goutal Petite Cherie- this fruity, musky scent is the perfect fragrance for spring! While I have other favorite perfumes, it was nice to receive this casual, chic fragrance to mix things up.
Full Size $85

3. Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint in Joy- this product is by far my favorite thing that I received in my Birchbox. It came full size, and while it looks orange, it goes on a pinky red. I have always adored the brand Tarte and I've been meaning to purchase one of these lip products. But now I don't have to! Thank you Birchbox! Full Size $24

4. Peter Thomas Roth Max Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel- This high-end product leaves your face matte and shine-free for quite a long time! It absorbs oil and sweat ensuring a great result. I've been searching for a product like this that actually works, and now I found a great one. Full Size $35

5. Twistband Hair Tie in Black- I previously received one of these in gray from Birchbox and I love it. So getting another in a more practical color was awesome. I highly recommend these to girls who have easily creased hair! Pack of 12 $18

Birchbox Extra- $10 ModCloth Coupon

Let us know if you have any comments or questions about any of these products! We enjoy feedback!
xoxo,
Girls in Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment